How PayUbiz Offers Platform enables you to better run your promotional campaigns
Indian E-commerce companies are making every possible move to acquire new customers and retain existing. Be it by offering massive discounts, cash-backs or by tying up with banks to provide additional discount offers. There are two main reasons why online companies run such offers. The most important reason is to help change the conservative mindset of Indians towards online shopping. A good number of Indians are still wary of the idea of buying things online. Therefore, online companies have to do plenty of promotions to lure them to consider purchasing something from their website. Competition is another reason most Indian e-commerce companies are providing such offers.
Running offers is not just about managing marketing budgets. There has to be a robust “Offers Platform” that could facilitate companies to create joint offer campaigns. A Joint offer campaign is where a company ties up with a bank to run a discount offer on their payment products by sharing the marketing cost among each other. Such offers are the most popular category nowadays, but most online companies do not prefer to build “Offers Platform” in-house because it is not their core business. With our rich experience of working with leading e-commerce companies, we wanted to solve this problem. With that, we asked a lot of relevant questions and took feedback from e-commerce leaders to understand their requirements, their pain points and the kind of campaigns they would want to run. Today, we are happy to announce that we have launched a new version of our offers product which is much more powerful yet easier for any merchant to use. This will enable you to focus on your core business and leave the rest to us.
How it empowers our merchants
- Merchants can use our comprehensive APIs to validate (and display) multiple offers on all saved cards of a user.
- Merchants can also validate multiple offers on a particular saved card of a user.
- With new offers product, it is now possible for merchants to validate (and display) offers on net-banking options of all banks or a particular net-banking option.
- The product also supports offer validation for EMI payment options.
How it works?
- A single API call is required to fetch offer details for all stored cards of a user. It needs ‘User credential’ and ‘Offer Key’ as parameters.
- To get offer details for a particular stored card, a merchant needs to pass – ‘User Credential’, ‘Card-token’ and ‘Offer Key’ as parameters.
- The API also supports fetching offer details for Net-Banking options. This needs ‘bank net-banking code’ (e.g. AXISNB) and ‘Offer Key’ as parameters to fetch offer details.
- Comprehensive APIs for offer validation
- Support for multiple offer keys
- Single API call to fetch Stored cards and offer details
- Supports multiple input parameters or a combination of parameters such as user credentials, card-token, bank net-banking codes.
We want to make sure we provide full flexibility to our merchants. Using its comprehensive set of APIs merchants can handle the response in their own creative way to display offers to their end users.